Contoh Coversation Sederhana



DIALOUGE

*At Campus*
Luke: “ Good morning Caitlin.”
Caitlin : “ Good morning Luke.”
Luke : “How are you today?”
Caitlin : “I’m fine thanks, and you?”
Luke : “I’m very good! What are you doing?”
Caitlin : “I’m just doing this English homework about making passive and active sentence. Have    you done?”
Luke : “Yes, I have done.”
Caitlin : “Can you help me to make the sentence?”
Luke : “Of course. It’s o easy! You just change the subjek into object and the object into subject.         The passive sentence using verb 3.”
Caitlin : “Can you give me example?”
Luke  : “The example is like “the teacher helped me”  so the passive is “I was helped by the        teacher”.  Are you understand?”
Caitlin : “Repeat please?”
Luke  : *repeating*
Caitlin : “Oh… I understand. Thankyou.”
Luke : “You’re welcome. By the way, do you have any plan for today?”
Caitlin: “No, I don’t.”
Luke  : “I want to going to Bookstore, do you want to join with me?”
Caitlin : “Yeah of course! What will you do in the bookstore?”
Luke : “I will buy some book.”
Caitlin : “What is the name of book that you looking for?”
Luke: “Statistic book.”
Caitlin : “Who is the writer of the book?”
Luke : “The writer is M. Iqbal Hasan.”
Caitlin: “Oh that’s a good choice! Many of our friendslooking for that book.”
Luke : “You’re right. Because that is the recommendation from our instructor. Do you want to   buy some books too?”
Caitlin : “I will buy a novel Koala Kumal by Raditya Dika.”
Luke : “What is the contain about that book?”
Caitlin : “About a comedy.”
Luke : “oh. When we can go to the bookstore?”
Caitlin : “After I have finished the homework.”
Luke : “Okay, have you finished now?”
Caitlin : “Almost finished.”
*few minutes later*
Caitlin : “Finally, I have finished it!”
Luke : “May I check your homework?”
Caitlin: “Of course.”
Luke : *check* I think there’s no mistake.”
Caitlin : “Really?”
Luke : “Yes!”
Caitlin : “Okay . so, where we can get the statistic book?”
Luke : “In the Pasar Senen, Jakarta.”
Caitlin: “Pasar Senen? That place is so far. I’m too lazy to go there.”
Luke: “Why?”
Caitlin : “Look out the window. It’s so hot in out there.”
Luke : “Oh come on. We’re go to Pasar Senen by train.”
Caitlin : “Are you sure to go Pasar Senen?”
Luke : “Yes, I’m sure. Please go with me.”
Caitlin : “Allright! allright! When we can go out?”
Luke : “hmm now?”
Caitlin : “No, not now. How at 2 o’clock?”
Luke : “Okay at 2 o’clock.”
Caitlin : “So, what would we do now?”
Luke : “I don’t know. Are you hungry?”
Caitlin : “Yes, I’m so hungry. How about you?”
Luke : “I’m so hungry too. What about luch together?”
Caitlin : “Okay.”
*leaving class*
The end


Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ETIKA PROFESI (Standar Teknik dan Standar Manajemen)

LAPORAN PRAKTEK DISPERSI CAHAYA

Menjunjung Tinggi Kemanusiaan Bersama PMI